NEW SEATTLE POLICE DEPARTMENT RETIREMENTS
There are no retirements to report this month.
PENSION OFFICE NEWS
Happy New Year!
- Don’t forget to send in your Part B Medicare Reimbursement Requests.
- The notarized 2017 Reporting Forms are due.
- The RAP/RSPOA Christmas luncheon was a great success. Good reviews of the venue, food, and Gene Willard’s entertainment. Attendance was 130.
- If you have a spouse on the City’s Retiree Medical, you must deal directly with the City Personnel Benefits Section (206-615-1340) regarding any changes in coverage or a change of address. The Pension Office is not allowed to do it for you.
- Remember to use your UMR medical card for all medical and pharmacy services purchased from January 1, 2017 forward.